NiCERA RE200GE PIR Motion Sensor
RE200B UPGRADE !
Less Error For Outdoor Usage
Electrical characteristics (at 25 (+/-) degC)
1) Circuit configuration : Three-terminal sensor with source follower
2) Operating voltage : 1 ~ 15 V dc (Rs: 470kohm)
3) Source voltage : 0.3 ~ 1.5 V (Vd: 5V, Rs: 470kohm)
4) Signal output : Min. 2.5 Vp-p (Typ. 4.0 Vp-p)
Signal output is measured at chopper frequency of 1 Hz when connected to the amplifier of gain 72.5 dB (at 1 Hz) and submitted to the emission of Infrared energy of 13 microW/cm2 from 420 K Black Body.
5) Noise output : Max. 250 mVp-p (Typ. 90 mVp-p)
Noise output shall be measured for 20 seconds when connected to the amplifier of gain 72.5 dB (at 1 Hz) and shut out from Infrared energy.
6) Balance output : Max. 15 %
〔 Bo / |SA+SB| 〕≦ 0.15
Bo : Balance output
SA : Signal output on Element A
SB : Signal output on Element B
Balance output is measured at chopper frequency of 1 Hz when connected to the amplifier of gain 72.5 dB (at 1 Hz) and submitted to the emission of Infrared energy of 13 microW/cm2 from 420 K Black Body.
7) Frequency response : 0.3 Hz to 3.0 Hz / (+/-) 10 dB
1) Field of view : 138° from center of element on axis X
: 125° from center of element on axis Y
: See Figure 1-a
2) Filter substrate : Silicon
3) Cut on (5 %T ABS) : 5.0 (+/-) 0.5 micron
4) Transmission : ≧ 70 % average 7 to 14 micron
1) Operating temperature : -30 degC to +70 degC
2) Storage temperature : -40 degC to +80 degC
3) Relative humidity : The sensor shall operate without increase in noise output when exposed to 90 ~ 95 % RH at 30 degC continuously.
4) Hermetic seal : The sensor shall be sealed to withstand a vacuum of 21.28 kPa.
This product conforms to the RoHS Directive in force at the date of issuance of this Specification Sheet.
Configuration (Figure 1)
According to our customer’s needs, we recommend ideal solution from our 106 existing products, which are increasing in diversity.
We are prepared to take from design to prototype to volume production.